This is a wiki page for participants in the various Tapestry workshops. See also the main tapestry page for application to future workshops and archives of past presentations.
Several individual workshops have their own resources page:
|Virginia||2016||(to be held later this month)|
|North Carolina||2012||links page|
As the various workshops proceed, Luther is placing resources (mostly links) into categories based on their origin with limited topical organization internally. More order might be imposed at a later date.
Slides and other resources provided as part of Tapestry presentations
Eventually we hope to have all material organized by topic and purpose instead of origin. The following are a few of the pages we are building for that purpose. They will eventually all be linked up in some reasonable structure.
- Block-based Languages such as Scratch and App Inventor.
- Certification Programs
- Computational Thinking, the new AP CS Principles course and other similar courses.
- Contests, including programming competitions and programming challenges
- Datasets that you can use for your projects
- Growth Mindset
- Java Courses such as the AP CS A exam.
- Kinesthetic learning and activities, such as CS Unplugged.
- Logic Groups
- Mentoring programs
- NCWIT's Aspirations in computer science award
- Organizations you can join or from whom you can obtain resources.
- Pair Programming
- Peer-led Team Learning
- Web-based Development Environments